Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Voices in my head

I am sitting here, listening to a couple of my friends playing World of Warcraft. We are chatting over a program called Ventrilo, which allows chatting through a headset or mic and speakers. I have used Sidewinder and MSN messenger to do this before, but this program seems to work pretty good.

School has been going good, stuffing mass information about the CFM56 engine into my head. Pretty amazing little engine. The tough part is the speed at wich the info is getting crammed into my poor little brain. Ever watch Charlie Brown, when the teacher or parent is talking? The sound you hear? Waa-waa, waa waa. That is what happens to me about 2:00PM. Total melt down! I must look a pathetic sight at that point as usually the instructor makes some comment about my head exploding! And only six more weeks to go!

Chatting with my friends is kinda weird, I am hearing my voice a second or so after I speak it off of one their speakers. Kinda trippy!

Friday, I get to move into another freinds place for two weeks to house sit for them. It's going to be tough, soaking in the hot tub, hanging out with the boa constrictors. Yup, tough life! It will also be nice to be a bit closer to friends and family.

Well, enough for tonight. Maybe next time I will have something a little more interesting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home