Saturday, November 12, 2005

Everything you've ever done ends tonight

Last day in New York, gonna get on that big airplane and fly back home tonight. Dave and Nicola are already in Manhattan, shopping still, I really can't believe how much they have bought already and now they are getting more! Maybe they bought some more luggage to bring stuff home. =)

Andy and I got in about 5:30AM, after his band played at CBGB's. I am so happy that I finally got to see him play, and see the famous club. We also sat and watched one of his band mates, Chris, eat 12 taco's to win a bet. It looked painful, but he was successful!

So, I still have one more thing to purchase for a friend, then I will be ready to go. I can't believe I forgot to get it earlier. Oh well, the day isn't over yet.

Well, I must say that it has been a great vacation. New Yorkers are some really nice people, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I am looking forward to my next visit already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home