Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday's gone

Just a quick re-cap of what I have done so far in NYC.


Times Square, Rangers game at MSG, Central Park, Museum of Natural History, Empire State Building, U.N. (almost, the line up never moved, and there were only a few people in it so we gave up), Rockerfeller Plaza, Circle Tour around Manhattan, quick stop in Saks Fifth Ave (just to say we had been there), and diner at Tom's Diner. I swear I have walked a good 100km this past few days, my feet and legs are killing me!

And there is so much more to see and do. Tomorrow night is the Broadway play The Producers, by Mel Brooks, plus probably a bit of shopping in the afternoon.

(Just a note, I have done a bunch of post cards up, but haven't seen a post office to get stamps! As soon as I do, I will mail them off. Don't worry, you will get yours eventually!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home