Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Life is a short warm moment

Whoopee!!

I'm going to New York! I'm Going to New York!

Ya, I am pretty excited. I have never been and it is one place that I want to go. I have two friends that I am traveling with, one meeting us there and another that lives there. Friend living there = cheap accomodations!

Things that I want to see or do: Eat a hot dog in Times Square. See the MET. See a play on Broadway. Hock a luggie off of the Empire States Building. Go and see the Stature of Liberty. Ride the subway. See Central Park. Have a cab driver tell me to fuck off. Tell a cab driver to fuck off. Go to the Guggenheim. Go to the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History. See my buddies band play.

Oh, and of course, get a whif the lovely smell coming across the river from Jersey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home