Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bite the Big Apple

Four more days till I jump on an A340 and fly off to NYC! A week in the Big Apple with a bunch of friends, gonna be fun! Hockey game at MSG, a play on Broadway, tours of museums, and other tourist destinations. It will be nice to get away from the normal, everyday crap and to do something different. I love to travel, and there is just too much world out there to see and never enough time to do it all. But, I am gonna keep trying!

BTW, I have been adding some photos to my gallery...my new phones camera isn't great for qualitly shots, but it still gets the point across. It's fun to be able to take photos af things I do so that my friends can see my life. Soon I will have a better digital camera, and then I will have to get a different gallery account, so that the viewer will be able to see better detail than my present account.

But that is after NYC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home