Sunday, November 13, 2005

Home...home again

Ugh. Jet lag.

So, I met Dave and Nicola in Penn Station in Midtown, then went out to JFK to catch our flight. We were really early, so we had dinner at an airport restaurant, which turned out to have terrible service, then sat around till boarding. We flew on Cathay Pacific, and this time we were smart and took an emergency exit aisle for more leg room. The flight was rather smooth, and having the leg room was nice. Still, being tired from the night before, and then letting myself get dehydrated, and then getting in late, made for some nasty jet lag today.

So, today has been a lazy day. I took my film in for developing, almost getting killed when some meathead in a truck blew a red light and nearly t-boned me. Good thing I have good reaction skills, and managed to get out of his way. The moron didn't even hit the brakes. Then went for breakie, bummed around the house, went for tea with Bonnie, then picked up my pictures. I must say, I am a bit disappointed in some of my night shots. I really should have used my tripod. Next time I will have to do a couple of night time photo-shoot trips to get some good pix.

The best part about today is that Bonnie gave me a belated birthday present, with perfect timing. A pedicure. It is going to feel so nice after all the walking last week. =) So, tomorrow, I will be relaxing while someone massages my feet for me. But don't worry, no nail polish for this guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home