Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Kashmir

I have just finished chatting with my lovely friend Nicole, who is at this very second, in Delhi, India. She is traveling with her man, Jake, all over the world. Well, partly. Jake is traveling the world, Nicole is only seeing half of it. They have been in India for about a month now, working with orphans, and the less fortunate. Very special girl, Nicole. (I wouldn't be surprised if she brought some those little kids home with her!)

I just love the fact that I can keep in touch with my friends as they travel the globe. This has to be the best thing that modern technology has brought us. Even this Blog is amazing. When I can write some of my thoughts down, and then have the potential for millions of people to read them. Amazing.

Nicole comes home in a few weeks, and I am very much looking forward to seeing her, and listening to all of her stories. They will not be as cool as actually being there, but living vicariously through friends some times is the only way you can do everything. Nicole, I truly look forward to seeing you soon. (but don't rush home!)

(PS. As for the title, I know, Delhi is now where near Kashmir, but it sounded cool. So Phffftt!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home