Monday, November 14, 2005

Flickr

Just a quick note...

I have posted some of my New York photo's on Flickr, and have added a link on the right column. Unfortunately, at this time, I have a cap of 20mb of space on Flickr per month, (and I have already used it) so I have only posted what I think are my better photo's there. I was going to get rid of my Yahoo account, but I think I will keep it for now, unless I want to shell out cash for a bigger Flickr account. The nice part about posting to Flickr, is that it is a better quality photo for you to view, while the Yahoo account shrinks the photo's so you lose some of the detail in the shots.

Meanwhile, go and look at my photos. Please enjoy responsibly.

EDIT:Because Flickr only allows 20mb of uploads a month, I have put all my other photos on my Yahoo account (My Photo's in the right column). Actually, I am in the process of uploading them, and will probably be finished some time Monday night. So, there you go,two places to see my photos. And if you join Flickr, you have the option of seeing the photo's at full res, making it easier to see all the detail in them. I think I will use Flickr to show case my better shots from now on, and keep Yahoo for all of my pix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home