Monday, December 27, 2004

Stereo type is as stereo type does

This is too funny.

So, I am sitting at home, surfin' through the channels on the box, when I come across this show, Extreme Plastic Surgery. Now, I am really not in favour of this, unless you have a really good reason for it (severe birth mark, deformation, burns, or maybe breast augmentation if you have had a mastectomy or something), but of course there are people with little or no self asteem that seem to think that 35 surgeries will make them beautiful, or get rid that of the fat on their ass because they are to lazy to diet and exercise. But then again, there are true cases where it will help.

But this guy, takes the cake. 25 different procedures in ten years, and now he is getting a penis enlargement. I guess that he hasn't heard that it's not the size, but what you do with it. Anyway, the funniest part about this whole thing is:

He drives a Porsche.

I fell out of the chair when I saw this. I guess that the old stereotype of a Porsche owner having a small dick holds true. (sorry Al, at least you sold yours)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home