Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Into the distance, a ribbon of black

Was told today that I am wanted in France fairly soon...like the begining of June. And that I would be there till mid-September. Guess I am finaly working at a fire base for fire season. Albeit, the fire base is in Marseille...

So, this means that I have quite a lot to do in the next little while. Friday I head down to Seattle for simulator training; I have to get my house cleaned up before I go; gotta make sure that I have someone to look after the place and my plants while I am gone; need to learn French; need to get my Restricted Radio License before I go and should probably get some new socks. Wow, I am gonna be busy!

I have told work that I must be home for Megan and Hans' wedding, and that I want to be free to run up to Denmark to party in September. Other than that, I am so very pumped about getting away for a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home