Sunday, April 23, 2006

I gave in to my decadence

So, I guess I can say that I own a Ferrari now. Had to get a notebook for traveling to work in France, so I figured that I might as well get one with a bit of style. From the carbon-fibre cover to the red racing stripes and the matching Bluetooth mouse, this is one sweet machine!

School is progressing fairly well, had the third exam on Friday, and did a little better than the last two, although I still could have done better (made a couple of dumb mistakes, but that is nerves talking). I don't have any idea when I will be going to France, we don't quite have a plan yet. The guy doing the organizing will be back in a few weeks, and we will be able to draw up a schedule. This is going to be an amzing experience. I will need to learn a bit of french, and have bought a CD french course to start learning with. But, I will wait till after the course to give my brain a bit of a chance to recover.

Ces't le vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home