Sunday, April 09, 2006

You pick the place and I'll choose the time

I have proven today that I am out of shape again.

I picked up my new GPS yesterday (this is replacing the one that was stolen from me), loaded it up with a bunch of new Geocaches, and headed out to find them. I think I logged about 10km of walking in between the different caches. I found 4 of 5, not realizing that the missing one was not there to begin with!

I am very happy with this new GPS as well, the reception from the satellites is very impressive, I was even getting signals in my parking garage! Hopefully I can keep it from wandering off on me like the last one did.

So, in answer to the opening statement, I guess that I will be out walking a lot now that the weather is better and that I have a new toy to play with. I guess that Bonnie will be tagging along as she likes Geocaching too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home