Monday, April 03, 2006

Laughter echoes in your eyes

Holy cow! Two posts in as many days!

Ya, I know, what is wrong with me? Nothing other than being a bit excited.

I started my course today, and it looks like it is going to be a very good course. Good instructor, cool airplane, free loot, and even some simulator time! I can't wait to try the simulator, learn how to do a run up, or taxi the airplane.

I also found out that I might be spending as much as three months at a time in France! I definitely am gonna need the laptop for this one! Seems that I will be starting with vacation coverage, then maybe some heavy checks in the fall and spring. Maybe I will even find some time to travel while over there, go see Megan and Hans, or Paris or something!

But for now, I just need to pass the exams, and focus on learning as much as I can.

I think I can, I think I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home