Friday, December 09, 2005

Everbody is working for the weekend

Ahh...Friday night. Got the night off work, and what am I doing to celebrate? Housework.

Seems silly, but I have let the place go the past month or so. And with the holidays coming up, I might actually have one, maybe two friends stop by for a visit. Highly unlikely, knowing that they think that the 45 minute trip to visit me is too far, but I rather chance it.

Actually, I will be giving Bonnie a call soon, she now lives nearby, and I think that I need to take her out for some Chai or something. Maybe a movie, will have to see what she is up to.

I have also started putting photos on Fark.com's Farktography online photo contest on Wednesdays nights (it starts at 8:00PM ET on TotalFark, but hits the main page, Fark.com, about an hour or so later). So, if you want to see how I do, go check it out. BTW, the above link goes to the Farktography website, so you can see what the up-coming contests is, but the actual contest takes place on Fark which you can access in the right column. (I am linked on Fark as Lovesandwich, in case you were looking for me...)

Well, better go and finish up the cleaning I was working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home