Friday, December 23, 2005

Watching for pigs on the wing

Made it home in one piece.

My trip to see my parents and grandfather was very nice, I sure enjoyed seeing them. The drive was interesting, the mountains had a bit of frozen rain, but I managed to avoid it. Coming home was nasty, hit some snow up in Manning Park, but it wasn't too bad. The wind and rain down between Chilliwack and Abbotsford was down-right scary. The road actually looked like it was moving under my car in waves. I think that the visibility was pretty much nil, and the drivers around me freaked out from it, slammed on their brakes, and those of us behind nearly drove through them, because we couldn't see them. It was nice when they all moved to the slow lave to follow each other, leaving the fast lane open. I took it. Managed to get past all those freaking out, and got out of that freaky weather.

Well, after that little bit of babbling, time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home