Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Please don't put your wires in my brain

Soooo tired...

School sure wears you out. My poor little brain feels a bit numb, my eyes are burning from staring at the slide show on the screen, and the instructor, and the visual media on the walls.

Class has been a bit odd, jumping around a bit, subject to subject, trying to get an understanding of the components that make up a major system, and it is taking it's toll on us. Many confused faces and hands being thrown up in the air in frustration. I am grasping bits and pieces, but as with any aircraft, there are WAY too many acronym's... ARCDU, CDS, IOM, IOP, RNAV, RCOM to name a few.

It would be a lot easier if we had an aircraft to play with as we did each section, a hands on class to get a better feel of what we are doing. But we have won't have an aircraft until we finish the course, and get down to Seattle and play in the simulator.

I am confident that I will be able to pass the course, but I think that I will have a pile of mushy oatmeal for a brain by the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home