Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is this not what you expected to see?

Almost done. It has been a very long stretch of work, with Colin off in Vancouver packing up his family to come over here top France. I could use a break, I am getting tired now from the extra work.

I have been thinking of renting a BMW Z4 for a few days to go and explore the country. I haven't done much recently, and I think that a nice little roadster would be a blast to travel to the Alps in. It is gonna cost a fair bit, but I haven't done much recently. Maybe Leanne will be home, and I can stay with her in Geneva for a couple of days.

Not much else to say, been so busy at work that my social life has plummeted. It will be September soon, and then I will be going to see Megan and Hans, and then some time after that, my time here will be short then I will be heading home. At least I hope I will be .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home