Sunday, July 09, 2006

Glowing slightly from his toes

w00t!! I moved into a bigger room today!

After about a month stuck in a studio apartment, where I needed to go outside to change my mind, I finally got a nice big apartment, with lots of cupboard space and an actual bedroom with a big bed! I haven't even had a chance to unpack yet, I dropped my stuff of and left for work. It is still looking towards the pool, so when the noisy people go out on the patio all night, I will still hear them.

Actually, I might not be hearing the noisy ones again, I spoke with the hotel management, and told them of the problem. After coming home at 3AM, and finding a very loud party going on on the deck on Friday night, I had had enough. I yelled at them at 4AM afer I had gone to bed, then someone else yelled at them. At 4:30AM, they still hadn't taken the hint (I yell at them almost everynight, you would think that they would learn), and I got really pissed off and told them to go to bed, some of us have to work. So, the manager actually talked to them, and told them that they would be asked to leave if they continued to be a pain in the ass. Hopefully they will listen this time.

So, Gus and I are at work tonight, my Friday, and Gus' Wednesday. It will be a quiet one, since France and Italy are playing the final game of the World Cup tonight, and I am sure that the pilots and ground crews will want to be home to watch France win (they better win, I have money on this game too).

I will be getting an extra day of work this week, Gus has to fly back to Montreal to figure out some visa requirements. So, I will be covering his shift with Claus. That ought to be fun, snice neither of us speak much French.

I don't know what I will be doing while I have a couple of days off. Probably explore Aix, maybe go back to Marseille or Avignon to finish looking at things there. Or maybe hang out at the pool for a bit, watch all the bikini's =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home