Thursday, July 06, 2006

Woke up to the sound of thunder

How far off I sat and wondered?

Appropriate lines from a great song by Bob Seager to discribe this morning. We had a big storm roll through Aix today, with lots of thunder and lightning, and even more rain. It woke me and most other people I know up from our sleep. I had a small lake forming inside the patio doors, and a nice cool breeze blowing into the apartment.

Later in the day, I was talking to Colin, and he was saying that he and Adam were driving to work in the storm, and they had lightning strike the field about 50 meters from the highway! They looked back and saw a smouldering hole in the ground where it hit. Too close if you ask me.

And I have finally finished uploading all my photos, I have figured out to log in with my laptop, which should make my life a bit happier. (I also changed my Flickr badge on this page to show my France photos instead of New York) So, stop reading this and go look at them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home