Saturday, June 17, 2006

Watching for pigs on the wing

Good news...finally.

I finally have a date, and a plane ticket outta here! Tuesday, June 20th is the day I jump on a Luftansa flight for Frankfurt, then off to Marseille. I still don't have a visa, but it should show up a few days after I get there.

So, now I get to go slightly insane trying to get everything done before I go. They include an oil change for the car, storage insurance for the car, shipping my tools to Marseille, talking with Rogers about unlocking my phone so that I can get a sim card in France to have a local number, getting some more cloting (Socks! I need socks!), mailing my taxes off (yea, gotta pay a bit), clean the house, and a few dozen other minor things.

So, I will be busy, but would love to see as many people as I can before I go. If you feel like visiting, let me know. I won't have car insurance as of Sunday at midnight, but if you wanna come and visit out here in the Ford, go for it.


I guess my next post will be from Marseille, I don't think that I will have time to post one before I go. And don't forget to check out my photos on Flickr, I will be updating them as my trip progresses.

PS: My flight leaves at 1605 (4:05PM) from YVR, so if you are free and want to come and hang out for a bit, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home