Saturday, June 03, 2006

Flickering between the lines



Looks like my trip has been delayed a bit. Work has been slow at getting my work visa sorted out, so I will be leaving a week or two later. I am still going, but not yet. So, I have to figure out what to do with my car, since the insurance runs out in 8 days. Do I insure it for a week at a time? Probably. I also don't know where I will be working for the extra week or two that I will be here, probably YVR still, since I am already out there.

It gets frustrating some times how companies expect employees to bend to their wishes, and completely mess up your plans because they are too messed up their selves to communicate as to what is going on.

But, on the bright side, I might get a chance to see a few more people before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home