Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Uber-geek

How many people do you know have blogged at 34,000feet in the air over Greenland? This airplane has Wi-fi!!

So far, the flight has been rather boring, bad movie, and having to share space with my neighbours. We are about 2000 miles from Frankfurt, something like 4 hours away. I was going to get onto WoW and say hi, but off course, today was the day to patch the game.

Movie just ended and my private space just got busier...everyone getting up to stretch. I have a young fellow looking up and trying to read over my shoulder. Kinda funny.

Well, I have some time here, maybe I will try and get the patch before my time is up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's coolest part about wifi on airplanes these days... the only problem I had with it was there was barely enough room to get the laptop open to type correctly.

Warcraft played okay for me, but the latency was pretty high.

1:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

updates!! we need updates! - dave

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home