Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tired of lying in the sunshine

I feel bad because I haven’t been updating my blog that often, but the wireless transmitter isn’t working here at the hotel, and I have no other place to upload the drafts from my computer (I have been typing things up in my room, and saving them for later upload, then will back date them). We have wireless at work, but I think that it is a secure network and I don’t have the access. Oh well, maybe they will get another wi-fi transmitter and I will be able to finally upload this stuff.

I managed to clean my flat today, just in time for the cleaning lady to show up. Doh! It has been a lazy day, slept for part of it (I think that the combination of not sleeping well at night, the heat and being really busy working 11 hour days caught up to me), got some time at pool side, which was nice. Went swimming a couple of times, but the chlorine level is very high, and leaves your eyes burning, so I only stayed in for a short time. And now I just went and did some more shopping. It is hard to walk into a place to live with no supplies in your kitchen. I picked up some balsamic vinegar and olive oil for salad tonight, and some beer because you need it with the heat. They don’t have a great selection of beer, but I found some decent German stuff that I like.

Well, enough for now, maybe soon the internet might start working so that I can actually post these write-ups to my blog.


In case that you haven't figured it out, they have fixed the internet here, and now I can send emails, and update the blog. I have added three postings in one shot, so there is a bit of reading to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home