Sunday, April 29, 2007

Locked in the trunk of a car

Sitting at home again. Nice to be back here, even though I had a great time in NYC with Andy and Kathleen.

Been busy all afternoon uploading the rest of my photos, rocking out to The Hip. Since I had nearly 1000 photos to dig through, getting them all online has taken a while. There are still a few that I need to go back and play with a bit, they were taken on a rather dark day and the lighting sucks. Nikon Picture Project will save the day there.

I got home from YVR about noon, woke my brother up and went for food. Of course, the car wouldn't start, I think that the fuel pump is unhappy. The muffler managed to stay on all the way home, which is amazing since a coat hanger is what is holding it on.

Once home, I think I got about 16 hours of sleep. I was beat, being awake for about 36 hours, with only little bits of poor sleep the few nights before. I do feel better now though, all rested up and ready to go to work tomorrow.

I suppose I should try and get outside for a little bit, get some fresh air while the sun is shining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home