Monday, December 27, 2004

Church and State 101

I cannot believe the ARROGANCE of this blog! We have a major natural disaster in mostly non-Christian countries, and all these people can go on about is how fucking great their "so called" god is. GROW A FUCKING BRAIN!!! Most of the Christian friends of mine, even the devout Catholics would find these people to be retarded. John Lennon was right, "Imagine a world with no religion." And the last paragraph does it for me. "We could profit most greatly on this solemn occasion to pause and remember the divine admonition "You shall have no other Gods before me."" This makes me sick. Let's use the pain and suffering of thousands of others to instill fear into other people so as to push the churches controls on them.

This has just ruined my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home