Thursday, January 27, 2005

A smile from a veil?

Okay, this is freaky. I found this website, where this guy named Cliff Pickover is claiming to do an ESP experiment. He gets you to look at five playing cards, then without touching any of them, you pick one. Then you click on some funky hypno-eyes, the screen changes and the card you had picked is missing. Everytime. Doesn't seem to matter which card it is, or wich hypno-eye you click on. I must have done it at least 30 times, and ever time, it was right.


Okay, I figured it out. Stupid me, should have known better having worked for a magician. If you want to know how he did it, leave me a comment with an email address, and I will tell you the secret. (Oh, and don't leave the answer in the comments if you do know it, it takes the fun from the others!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Watch 'n Wait said...

Now that is one weird site! Haven't a clue how that works, but figure it's connected to those eyeballs somehow. Weird, I tell you.

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home