Monday, September 11, 2006

Off again

Sunny day in Denmark, and I am sitting in the airport, waiting for my flight. It has been a very short visit, but a very good one still. Getting to see my ling lost friend and her new hubby was absolutely amazing. It was very soul restoring, somthing that I really needed. Living in Aix, I have a good understanding of what Meg went through when she first got to Denmark, not knowing the language, not knowing anyone, etc., so I can appreciate it when friends make the effort to say hi once in a while.

The wedding party was a blast, we ate lots (fabulous cake) and there were many speeches, and of course dancing. Hans is a dancing machine! I got some great pictures of him working it up on the dance floor, doing his best disco moves.

Today was a trip into Copenhagen with Megs brother (Scott) and sister (Morgan), and Morgans boyfriend Mike. We walked a lot, took lots of pictures and even did a canal tour around the city.

All in all, it was a great weekend trip. I am so looking forward to seeing them again at the end of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home