Friday, August 10, 2007

Did it again!

Well, I got published again on Schmap!!

Schmap!! is a really neat little travel guide that uses photos from photographers who have their photos displayed on Flickr, and this is my second time ata getting photos on their guide.

My first was Marseilles, and although I was short listed for New York, I haven't heard back yet. Now, I have a photo from my home town (well, city actually) of Vancouver. I have even added a little widget on the side bar with a bit of a map of downtown and a link to my photo (it is the little icon near Vanier Park). If you want to browse everyone's photos, click on the photo button on the widget and enjoy the beautiful photos from the people at Flickr.


On another subject, we had Vintage Car racing at Mission last weekend. A whole lot of fun, with some beautiful vintage and antique cars racing (crazy to take those cars on the track imho) and a bit of a show and shine on Sunday. A big highlight for me was getting a ride around the track in a Rousch Mustang driven by on of our favourite drivers, Al. Al has been racing since 1969, and is one hell of a good driver. My face hurt from the smile as we screamed around the track, hitting 150km/h down the front straight and having my body tossed around from the lateral G's of the corners.

Hopefully I will get off my butt soon and get the photos up on Flickr. I have been lazy and am rather back logged in my photo uploads. I still have Bella's wedding on my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home