Saturday, September 15, 2007

Little of this, little of that

Another sunny afternoon that I am sitting inside. Good reason though, all my photos from Yahoo! have now been transferred to Flickr! So I have been going through them adding titles, tags, etc., and making sure that they are ready for the general public. They are a bit hard to find though, since they placed them on Flickr by date, this means that they are hidden at the back of the pack. The best way to find them is to go to collections, and look at the Yukon Trip and New York collections. There are some newer New York photos, but if you look at the groups that have been split up into different catagories, you will find the old ones.

I have also signed the contract for my trip to France. It is very official now, I will be gone from some time in November (probably around the 15th to the 19th) and will be working until the end of September 2008. I will make one trip home in the spring for a visit and to fill up on sushi, then I will be running away again.

I have started sorting out what to do with my stuff now, and sort of have come up with a plan. Still need a few people to say yes to things, but I can't see that as a problem. I just have so much crap to find a home for! Storage will definitely be much cheaper than keeping my place though.

There you go, what is happening now in a nut shell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home