Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The French Connection



I am still in Canada. Seems that the French have decided to have another labour dispute, and have all gone on strike. So my visa hasn't come through yet and I am left living in my empty apartment still.

I am thinking (hoping) that I hear something in the next week or so, since it is about the right time to be hearing something. Then it will be an insane scramble to finish with the few items that I have here, do one last load of laundry, get my stuff to work so that it can be shipped out, take the insurance off of my car, park it at work, and then find some way back to Ladner to stay with my brother till I catch my flight out. Probably all in about 24 hours.

I will send out a mass email when I know what date and time my flight will be (just in case some of you want to come and see me off at the airport.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home