Saturday, March 05, 2005

A ribbon of black

Wow! Has it ever been a while since I put anything here. I'm sorry. You see, I have a new addiction. It has taken up too much of my time, and between that, going to parties, going to camp with 600 Scouts and Girl Guides, working odd shifts and just trying to get some sleep, my Blog has been neglected.

As for the addiction. Well, it's not any kind of drug, but it seems to be harder to quit than heroin. It's the online game, World of Warcraft. I have been getting off work at midnight, staying up till 5:00AM just trying to finish one more quest, then getting up 6-7 hours later to get in a few hours of gaming before going back to work. Yes, it is that bad. And being that there aren't many people out this way for me to get together with, the game has taken over my life.

On the good side though, I sit at home and don't spend any money! And next week, I will be back on dayshift so I will have evenings free to do things with friends again. And I will try and write here a little more often too. I actually have a lot on my mind that I need to put down...maybe I will try and ignore the game a bit more.

I will, really I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Watch 'n Wait said...

Glad to see you're still up and running...but gonna hold you to that promise to return.

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home