Friday, October 20, 2006

Dream yourself away

Another beautiful day in the Lower Mainland, sun was out, the leaves are changing colour and I had a new lens to play with!

Al let me borrow his 10-20mm wide angle lens for a few days, and I took it out to try a few shots. I went to a local park (also to geocache) and took some photos of the trees in their autumn colours, and some ducks, and a heron. Used the wide angle for some of it, and I have decided that I need to get myself one. Nice lens!

I also have gone out and bought a new computer monitor, my old CRT is slowly dieing, and has become a bit hard to look at, so I found a great deal on a 22" LCD widescreen. What a huge difference it makes! I have a conversation going on with Kira on MSN Messenger, I am writing this and uploading photos at the same time, and I can watch all three! And of course, there is also the gaming aspect of it, whoa, is that sweet.

I also need to ask, when did I get really old? I was listening to a classic rock station on the radio the other day, when they announced "and now, more classic rock from Greenday". When the hell did Greenday become "classic" rock? Led Zepplin, The Stones or The Who, they are classic rock, not Greenday.

Maybe I am getting old...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home