Sunday, October 08, 2006

For long you live and high you fly

I made it home, although it hardly feels that way. I have been living out of a backpack for so long, that I still feel like I am only here for a weeke then I will be moving on again.

Bonnie was the only one that made it to the airport to see me, which was a bit disappointing. Being away for so long, it would have been nice to see a few more familiar faces waiting for me. Thanks Bonn!

I was lucky enough to find an insurance office open today, so that I can get insurance put back on my car again. I tired to get it to start, but the battery is very dead and I am not waiting for Bonnie to come so that I can get a jump start. You should see the layer of dust on it! It is incredible how much dirt flies around the valley over four months. I should go and take a photo of it.

Speaking of photos, I have just uploaded the last of my photos from Europe on to Flickr. I have also re-arranged things a bit to break things up. There is now a Denmark set and a Berlin set to make viewing a little easier. There should be a bit or a decline of photos being added for a while, unless I got travelling again. I will probably go through some of my old photos and upload them as well, like from my trip to the Yukon, etc.

So, although I am home, the travel bug is still with me. I need to talk with work on Tuesday and find out about my time off. I might take another trip to see Andy in New York for a week. I wouldn't mind doing some more photography over there.

But, inthe mean time, here I am, no longer living on the road. I had fun, saw lots of places and was very happy to see long lost friends again. Leanne, Alex, Megan and Hans, thanks for putting up with me at your homes, it was wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home