Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Outside the rain fell dark and slow

Two more days in Denmark, then off to Frankfurt, then a plane trip home.

Hoy crap, I am going to be home soon!

I took a day of rest today, after three days of being rather active. Sunday saw Megan, Hans and I off to visit the town of Soro, about 15km away on our bikes with an 8 km ride around the lake there, then Monday I took the bike out again and did a bit of Geocaching which turned into about a 35km ride and yesterday I spent the day running around Copenhagen, which turned out to be about 18km of walking. I needed a break. =)

I have come to really like Denmark, it is a wonderful country, with beautiful people, and good beer. It has also been so nice to spend time with Megan, Hans and Scott (and Morgan and Mike), I have really missed them so it has made me feel a lot happier to have this time to spend with them.

I have my train ticket to Frankfurt, I leave Friday night, but I still want to try and get to see a castle or two up north, and of course a stop at the Carlsberg brewery. Mmmm, beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home