Sunday, October 29, 2006

Out from behind these eyes

W00t!! I have been published!

Well sort of, I have eight of my photo being used by Schmap for their travel guide to Marseilles! This is very exciting stuff, there will be many more people seeing my photos, and the best part is that they will be linked to my Flickr site, so that even more of my photos will be seen. I am a happy boy!

Speaking of photos, I am in the middle of making a Powerpoint slide show up that will show off a small portion of my photos from Europe and give them little stories or anecdotes about what was going on. This will save people from going through all 2000+ photos with me trying to talk about each one. There is still Flickr, with the 1000+ photos, each with a caption, but that is still a lot to go through. I am hoping to have the slide show done before I go back to work again.

Meanwhile, I have using the time off to go and take more photos, do a little Geocaching, as well as visit with friends that I have been missing while I was out of the country.

One more week, then back to the grind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thats very cool!, What did you have to do to make that happen?

Were they trolling your flickr site? Or did you submit your photos somewhere for consideration?

Which specific photos are they?

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BDay, foo'!

-Andy

3:02 pm  
Blogger Travelcedric said...

Ths Schmap people were trolling Flickr, mine and many others. Most of the photos where used from St. Victor Abby, and a couple from Chateau d`If. Maybe I will make a temporary set with the 8 photos.

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home