Monday, December 10, 2007

Mine stufz, I haz it =)

Yes!

I have had a good day. Other than being awake at 4:20AM to go to work, it has been good. Today was the first day that Gus was back from vacation, he was a bit jet lagged, but looked glad to be back. That was until he saw me in the van when we were to pick him up.

You see, about a year and a half ago, I bought Gus a bottle of champagne for his birthday. He thought that it would be fun to play "The Bird and the Cage". The game is played by placing both the cork (bird) and the wire that holds the cork (cage) behind the back, and the other guy picks one hand. Whatever it is that you pick, you keep, while the other guy keeps the other half. Then, whenever someone produces his half, the other guy must have the other half with him.

I had the cage.

The nice part about the cage is that when twisted up, it fits nicely on a key chain. The cork, it is a pain to carry.

So this morning, Gus saw me and was hoping that after a year and a half I would have forgotten about our little game and he would nail me tomorrow with the "Bird".

How wrong he was.

I waited until all the guys were in the office and pulled out the "Cage", and I got to watch the best expression that I have seen in a long time. He forgot the "Bird" and I am getting a bottle of champagne. =)

The next fun bit was that a crate with all my stuff arrived today! So now I have my monitor, my Playstation, more clothing, power adaptors, chargers for batteries, books, and tools. I am a happy boy! The only thing that I need to do is get an adaptor for plugging the Playstation into the TV.

Tomorrow night I get to go to our staff dinner, which should be fun. I also found out that there is a good chance that I can run off to Geneva for at least part of Christmas. This too makes me very happy!

A good day, feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home